My Sincere Thanks
The people that influenced me on the path to The Grapes of Roth, to whom I owe my sincere thanks:
- My parents, Rosa and Remigius Roth, for their love of life
- My first Cellar Master and teacher, Manfred Bear
- A great winemaker, Philip Shaw of Rosemount Estate, Australia
- A philosopher for a colleague, Gerd Holfelder
- Dr. Meurer – Brilliant technician
- Christian Wolffer – a driving force
- Richie Pisacano – the perfectionist
- Estelita “Dushy” Roth – the love of my life who, lucky me, became “the winemaker’s wife” and Indira Isabella Dilini Roth, my daughter, who makes me smile, and who I hope will continue this passion.
- Gail and Robert Fairbrother – enthusiastic and persistent!
- Karlheinz Maier, for his humor and great friendship – “mon frere”
- Marsha Palanci – a great professional and mentor
- Bob Cartwright – a true “Aussie”, a great winemaker and an inspiration
- Louis Rodruiguez – for his love of wine (and his great wine collection!)
- Eric Fry and Russel Hearn – the “Yin and Yang” of winemakers, and Rich Olsen Harbich who helped me get started on Long Island
- Joey and Marc Wolffer for continuing the great dream of Wölffer Estate and for including me in this special partnership. There is no limit to making even greater wines together!
|Table of Contents||Previous | Next|